The Spain Visa Application Centre does not prepare visa applications, but accepts and processes applications in accordance with the instructions issued by the Embassy of Spain and Consulate General of Spain.
No it is not mandatory to come personally, you can also send any representative to submit your visa application. For collection of passport as well, if you are unable to make it in person, you can send any representative for collection with a letter of authorization by you, identification document (Photo ID proof copy) and original acknowledgement receipt from BLS. Applications by Post are not accepted and shall be returned without processing the application. You must visit the Spain Visa Application Center in person to submit your application.
The Spain Visa Application Centre is an acceptance centre and, as such, is not authorized to advise/recommend any visa type to a prospective applicant. The applicant will have to find out the visa category he/she is eligible for based on the purpose of travel. He /she can do so by visiting
First, you should contact directly the Embassy of Spain or the General Consulate of Spain in Kiev . See link CONTACT US.
Once your application has been registered in our system, you will be issued a receipt for the fees you have paid and it would be possible to track your visa at https://ukraine.blsspainvisa.com
Once the application has been processed by the Spain Embassy/ Consulate General and your passport has been returned to the Visa application centre,,you will need to bring your receipt and acceptance proof with you for collection of your passport. For Passback (return of passport) timings, please visit the Contact us page..
The Spain Visa Application Centre can also courier your application to you as long as the address provided by you is serviceable by our courier partners, Blue Dart Couriers.
The 8.06.2017 is the last application day for Ukrainian citizens with biometrical passports in Kyiv and on the 6.06.2017 is the last application day for Ukrainian citizens with biometrical passports applying in the regions (Lviv, Odesa and Kharkiv) !
The BLS Application Visa centres of Spain Embassy will continue to accept documents for Spain visa from the citizens of Ukraine with non-biometrical Passports and citizens of Ukraine with biometrical Passports only applying for the category Visa for Cultural And Artistic Activities and also citizens of other countries that are the residents of Ukraine (with residence permit).
Additional information about the terms of the visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens you can find on this link http://openeurope.in.ua
Dear customers, from 22.02.17, the Spain visa center offers optional services for the convenience of the applicants:
- SMS notification. Receive an update via SMS once the passport has arrived at the Visa Center. The price of the sms service is 40 UAH.
- Courier delivery. You can order the delivery of passports to the specified address. Delivery price paid at the time of signing the contract and is 100 UAH service charge for Visa Center courier service plus the value of the delivery courier service TMM according to zones, more detailed information in the attached file: https://mail.blsinternational.net/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en&id=9143&part=2
- Filling-in the Application form. Receive assistance to fill entirely your Visa Application Form at the Visa Application Center according to the documents provided. The price is 75 UAH for one set of the application form.
- Documents’ photocopy. The price is 5 UAH per copy.
- Documents’ printing (application form, invitation letter ecc.). The price is 10 UAH per copy.
Please be informed that the electronic devices document printout is not available. In order to print a document you may send it to our e-mail info.IEV@blshelpline.com DURING THE SUBMISSION.