The Embassy of Spain is pleased to announce the Visa Application Centre operated by BLS in Kiev, Ukraine. This service is available for Ukrainian residents/other country nationals legally residing in Ukraine who wish to apply for a Schengen visa to Spain. This site provides you with details related to your application submission and collection process along with other useful information you need to know.
All applications collected by the Visa Application Centers will be sent to the Embassy of Spain in Kiev for assessment and resolution. Visa Application Centre staff has no say in the visa decisions taken by the Embassy.
Please be aware that according to the guidelines of the Spanish Embassy, the visa process time is 5 working days from the day of the submission at the Visa Application Centre. Please ensure that your travel schedule is after 5 days.
The Embassy of Spain in Kiev advises all visa applicants in Ukraine on the process of applying for a Schengen Visa (Business, Tourism, Transit, Invitation and a visa to attend Congress or Symposium) to submit their visa applications to the Embassy of Spain in Kiev, with a prior appointment only.
Click the link to access the official website of Embassy of Spain, Kiev
The Embassy of Spain in Kiev is competent for:
The Embassy of Spain in Ukraine will not issue visa to Ukrainian citizens who live permanently outside of Ukraine. Please contact the Embassy of Spain in your country of residence.
Excluded from the necessity to book appointments through the call center/website are:
They are requested to go to the embassy directly to submit their application.
Visa Application Centre caters to applications for Short stay Visas. Passport should be valid for at least three months beyond the intended stay in Spain and there should be at least two empty pages available in the passport for visa during the travel. It is recommended to obtain a new passport before submission of your application, if the said conditions are not met.
Applicants are expected to visit the Application Centre themselves to submit their application. If application for some reason cannot be submitted by the applicant him/herself, it may be submitted by:
Visa Category chosen by an applicant must be based on the purpose of travel to Spain and the decision must be made by the applicant themselves – Visa Application Centre staff will not be able to assist you taking this decision.
The 8.06.2017 is the last application day for Ukrainian citizens with biometrical passports in Kyiv and on the 6.06.2017 is the last application day for Ukrainian citizens with biometrical passports applying in the regions (Lviv, Odesa and Kharkiv) !
The BLS Application Visa centres of Spain Embassy will continue to accept documents for Spain visa from the citizens of Ukraine with non-biometrical Passports and citizens of Ukraine with biometrical Passports only applying for the category Visa for Cultural And Artistic Activities and also citizens of other countries that are the residents of Ukraine (with residence permit).
Additional information about the terms of the visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens you can find on this link http://openeurope.in.ua
Dear customers, from 22.02.17, the Spain visa center offers optional services for the convenience of the applicants:
- SMS notification. Receive an update via SMS once the passport has arrived at the Visa Center. The price of the sms service is 40 UAH.
- Courier delivery. You can order the delivery of passports to the specified address. Delivery price paid at the time of signing the contract and is 100 UAH service charge for Visa Center courier service plus the value of the delivery courier service TMM according to zones, more detailed information in the attached file: https://mail.blsinternational.net/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en&id=9143&part=2
- Filling-in the Application form. Receive assistance to fill entirely your Visa Application Form at the Visa Application Center according to the documents provided. The price is 75 UAH for one set of the application form.
- Documents’ photocopy. The price is 5 UAH per copy.
- Documents’ printing (application form, invitation letter ecc.). The price is 10 UAH per copy.
Please be informed that the electronic devices document printout is not available. In order to print a document you may send it to our e-mail info.IEV@blshelpline.com DURING THE SUBMISSION.